All guests must have a passport valid for at least six more months after arrival and must have at least three blank/unstamped pages in the passport. Guests are responsible for checking with an Indonesian Embassy that, for the passport they hold, a visa can be issued on arrival in Indonesia.
Please check at the time of departure the rules for entry into Indonesia.
The local currency is the Indonesian Rupiah (IDR).
2 pin and international multi using 220 volts AC 50Hz.
About Majik Cruise
WiFi router onboard, active when in range. Kindly consider that we can cruise in remote area without any wifi for few days
We have reef-friendly toiletries onboard (soap/shampoo).
The crew tip is an individual choice to show your appreciation of good service. It will be divided equally between the 13 crew members and will always be appreciated
Feel free to use our 2 sea kayaks and 2 stand up paddleboard.
Our guests are able to use the satellite phone in case of emergency. Cost USD 5/minute.
It is possible to pay by card onboard through payment links in IDR. Kindly note 3% fee will applied for payment by credit card.
We have a massage table onboard/1 free massage per person/cruise. Extra massage USD 30/45 min.
The camera desk is located on the main deck.
Majik’s chef concocts fusion dishes, freshly cooked onboard, striving to meet the requirements and food preferences of the guests. For any special dietary requests, such as vegetarian or any allergies, please inform us prior to arrival.
About Diving Indonesia
Our ratio is up to 4/5 guests for 1 guide.
We always carry emergency oxygen on the boat and our dive crew is well trained in administering O2 if needed.
Depending on navigation, we offer up to 3/4 dives a day.
Diving equipment available on board, included in the cruise price (except the computer which can be rented for USD 10/day). Wetsuit is 3mm.
In most areas, we are diving and snorkelling in 28°C/82°F warm water. However, in the south of Komodo, Alor and the Banda Sea, we sometimes find waters that are a few degrees colder than that.
We have two 5 meters RHIBs.
We have DIN/INT tanks available on board.
The maximum depth for diving is 30 to 40 meters with an equally qualified buddy. Your maximum diving depth will be dependent on your level of training and experience. It is your responsibility to check what depths your insurance policy covers you for before your arrival.
Generally 60 minutes.
We recommend to have a minimum number of 30 dives for our guests for diving cruises.
The possibility to organise dive courses during the cruise must be discussed with and approved by the Cruise Director before the cruise departure date. Theory and confined water exercises must be done beforehand. Please refer to Prices and Schedules.
- Passport (must be valid for at least six months at the time of travel)
- COVID vaccine certificate
- Insurance – dive insurance is mandatory for scuba divers. We highly recommend you also have health and travel insurance.
- Cash in the local currency as well as USD.
- Plug adaptor depending on the country.
- Certification cards and logbook– scuba divers
- Dive gear if you want your own, dive spare like dive computer battery
- Camera, drone is allowed – Park fees may apply.
- Clothes – It is very warm all year round in Indonesia but you might want to bring a jacket for the chilly flights and for any chilly evenings on board. Rain jacket.
- Swimming costume
- Shoes – you do not have to wear shoes on board. Outside flip-flops are the best. Sport shoes for land excursions
- Sun protection – Please ensure if you bring your own it is Reef Safe.
- Sun hat and sunglasses
- Mosquito repellent – especially for land excursions
- Health and hygiene products
- Medicine – if you have any medicine that you need to take regularly please bring adequate supply for your whole stay.
- Seasickness Tablets if required
- Sanitary products for the ladies
Please note that all our Shampoos, Conditioners and Soap’s are all environmentally and Reef friendly, and smell great too.
- Hair dryer
If you do not find the answer you are looking for, contact us.